Located in Phoenix, State Route 202 (SR 202) or Loop 202 is a semi-beltway that skirts the eastern and southern edges of the Phoenix metropolitan region. It’s a major thoroughfare connecting the city’s eastern and southern extremities with the I-10 and the Phoenix Metro freeway system.
Red Mountain Freeway, SanTan Freeway, and South Mountain Freeway are the three different segments of Loop 202. Hundreds of thousands of people use this road daily, so accidents are bound to happen. Being involved in a car crash on the 202 Freeway can cause a lot of serious distress.
The personal injury attorneys of Zanes Law represent those who have been hurt in freeway accidents, and we know how devastating these incidents can be. Our Loop 202 accident lawyers are dedicated to pursuing maximum compensation for the victims and will fight for your rights in and out of the courtroom.
You do Not Have to Settle for Less than You are Owed
Being involved in a highway accident can be an incredibly traumatic experience. It’s important to understand all the potential financial and emotional damages that can result from such a scary situation.
When seeking compensation for an accident on Loop 202, your lawyer can calculate the damages you may be able to pursue. This can help ensure that you don’t accept an insufficient settlement to cover all of your losses.
Damages typically paid to an injured party in car accident losses are pain and suffering resulting from the incident, as well as tangible costs like property damage and medical expenses related to the event. After an accident, it is beneficial to hire a Phoenix car accident attorney. Your injury lawyer can fight to ensure you receive the maximum amount of compensatory damages.
For a free legal consultation with a loop 202 car accidents lawyer serving Phoenix, call 866-499-8989
Determining Fault for an Accident on the 202 Freeway
When someone is involved in a car accident, it is necessary to establish liability. Factors that can be used to determine who is responsible for an accident include:
- The driver’s state of mind
- Whether the driver was fatigued
- Whether the vehicle was in proper condition
- If the driver was using a cell phone or engaging in distracted driving
- Whether the motorist was driving in a reckless or dangerous manner
- Whether traffic laws were being obeyed
It is important to remember that not all accidents are caused by one person alone. It can be difficult to determine who was at fault for an accident. The best way to protect yourself and your family in such a situation is to seek legal counsel.
A 202 car accident attorney can investigate and gather evidence to determine the liable parties and build a claim for compensation.
Phoenix Loop 202 Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 866-499-8989
How Can a Phoenix Car Accident Attorney Help Me With a Claim After an Accident on Loop 202?
When you’ve been in a car accident, it can be difficult to know where to turn. A car accident lawyer is the ideal person to help you navigate the complexities of your automobile accident case. Your lawyer will handle several tasks related to your case.
- We will be in communication with the other driver’s insurance company, opposing lawyers, and other relevant parties
- We build your claim by gathering evidence related to fault, such as traffic camera footage, witness testimony, and police reports
- Your 202 accident lawyer will also work closely with your doctors, ensuring that all of the necessary documentation is available for proof of damages related to your injury
- A personal injury attorney may call witnesses and arrange medical examinations if necessary so that there is enough evidence for proof of liability in court
- We will also communicate with both parties about settling your case out-of-court or negotiating fair settlement offers
- Our knowledge of insurance company tactics can help guide you through a sometimes confusing claims process
- We represent you in court and present arguments for why you are entitled to receive compensation for your damages
- Our overall goal is to minimize stress and make sure you receive what’s rightfully yours because of someone else’s negligence
An experienced car accident lawyer knows how to build a compelling case and fight for you to get you the compensation you deserve after being involved in an automobile accident on Loop 202.
I don’t Know If I Can Afford to Have Help from an Attorney
Although you may believe that going it alone is the best course of action financially, in reality, you are likely to reap greater benefits by hiring a car accident lawyer. With our legal training and resources, we are well-placed to get you the maximum compensation available in your situation.
One of the key benefits of hiring a car accident attorney is that there is no risk involved. The 202 accident attorneys at our firm work on a contingency fee basis, which means they are only compensated if you are successful in your claim and receive compensation.
The attorney will receive a percentage of your settlement as payment for their services, There is nothing owed if your lawyer fails to recover compensation for you. Car accident victims who hire lawyers have a better chance of ending up with much larger settlements than those who decide to represent themselves.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact a Personal Injury Law Firm to Find Legal Options After a Car Accident on Loop 202
After a car accident in Phoenix, it is important to understand that representing yourself can be a difficult and stressful undertaking. Not only do you have to navigate complex legal proceedings, but you may unknowingly be missing an opportunity for greater financial compensation by going it alone.
Contact Zanes Law, and let our personal injury lawyers use our experience and training to help maximize your chances of success in court. We can review your case and provide you with legal options in a free consultation. There is no risk in learning more about how we can help you. Contact us today.