There are two kinds of accidents caused by a deadly curve: a single-driver accident or a collision between two or more vehicles. An injury lawyer for accidents caused by a deadly curve in Phoenix, AZ, will protect your rights in both situations.
Zanes Law is here to help you with:
- Filing, tracking, and managing your insurance claim
- Securing evidence of another driver’s liability
- Protecting your legal rights
- Representing you in court if necessary
For your convenience, you may meet with a member of our firm at your home or the hospital. Please call (602) 999-9999 to find out how our deadly curve injury lawyers can help you.
Injury Lawyer for Accidents Caused By a Deadly Curve Near Me
At Zanes Law, we know that the hours and days after a car accident are hectic and stressful. You may be in the hospital or recuperating at home. You might be worried about paying unexpected medical bills or keeping up with other financial obligations if you must miss work.
An injury lawyer for accidents caused by a deadly curve in Phoenix, AZ, from our firm will take care of the necessary paperwork as well as any communication and negotiation with the insurance adjuster. It is our privilege to help you and your family by protecting your rights and seeking compensation on your behalf.
Please Allow Us to Speak with the Insurance Adjuster
Some people are reluctant to retain a Phoenix personal injury lawyer after a car accident because they think that filing a claim is a quick and straightforward process. Unfortunately, this is often not the case: it takes time and knowledge of liability laws and insurance regulations to make sure that an insurance claim is complete. An insurance adjuster may look for any excuse to deny or delay your claim.
There are other reasons why we recommend that you let us speak to the insurance adjuster on your behalf:
- You may be recuperating from injuries and inadvertently say something that could jeopardize your claim.
- An aggressive insurance adjuster may try to rattle you and look for inconsistencies in your account of the accident.
- You may be taking pain medicine that temporarily clouds your judgment or makes it difficult to concentrate.
It is your right to have an attorney of your choice to protect you. You do not have to face the hassle and stress after an accident by yourself. Please call Zanes Law at (602) 999-9999 for a free consultation with an injury lawyer for accidents caused by a deadly curve in Phoenix, AZ, at your home or the hospital. We can even sign you up as a client during your first consultation.
What an Injury Lawyer Does to Get You Compensation
Our firm’s founder and principal, Gary Zane, has been practicing law in Arizona since 2003. He and the rest of our firm will do all we can to make you whole after an auto accident.
Our award-winning legal service includes:
- Reviewing injury reports and information from your doctor or healthcare provider
- Tracking down police reports and witness statements
- Securing expert testimony and/or other evidence as proof of liability, injury, and damages
- Calculating noneconomic damages such as pain and suffering
- Negotiating with the insurance adjuster and the defendant’s lawyer if applicable
- Taking your case to court if necessary
- Protecting your legal rights every step of the way
Single-Driver Accidents on a Deadly Curved Road
If you were injured in a single-driver accident—for example, you lost control of your vehicle on the curve and ran off the road into a ditch—a lawyer will file, track, and manage your insurance claim. Zanes Law has filed many auto insurance claims for clients, and we are committed to getting you the compensation you deserve.
Chances are, you may not know all the benefits and coverage in your auto insurance policy. Your deadly curve injury lawyer will review your policy and help you get compensation for medical bills, car repairs, temporary transportation, and other related expenses.
Let us deal with your insurance company so you can rest and get better. For a free consultation with Zanes Law, call (602) 999-9999.
We Hold Negligent Parties Accountable
If someone’s carelessness caused your injuries, Zanes Law will hold them accountable. You did not choose to be injured in a car accident, and we believe you should not have to suffer financially for another’s negligence.
If your car accident was caused by someone else, such as a reckless motorist or debris left by a careless highway crew, Zanes Law can file a claim against their insurance as well. You also have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit if it is within two years from the accident.
We will pursue recovery for damages that may include:
- Medical expenses from emergency care to rehabilitation
- Lost pay
- Reduced earning potential due to injuries
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium or companionship
There Are Different Types of Liability
Some car accidents involve several parties. An injury lawyer with Zanes Law can determine if there is more than one type of liability:
- Direct liability is the person or party named as the defendant.
- Vicarious liability refers to accountable associates of the defendant, including an employer.
Injury Lawyer for Accidents Caused By A Deadly Curve Near Me
Dangerously curved roads were a factor in more than 16,000 accidents in 2018, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation. These statistics include roads that curve right and left, as well as roads with unknown dimensions.
Zanes Law will protect your rights and seek compensation. We work on a contingency basis. You do not pay attorney fees unless we are successful in recovering compensation.
Please call our firm anytime at (602) 999-9999 for a free consultation with an injury lawyer for accidents caused by a deadly curve in Phoenix, AZ, at your home or in the hospital.