Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form
If you are injured because a careless driver ran a red light, you could be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost pay, and other damages. You should call an injury lawyer for accidents caused by running a red light in Phoenix. Our attorneys will aggressively pursue recovery on a contingency basis. You do not owe attorney fees unless we get you the compensation you deserve.
For a free, confidential consultation at your home or the hospital, please call Zanes Law anytime, 24/7, at (833)-648-3699.
Accidents Caused by Running a Red Light Cause Injury and Loss of Life
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), 126,000 people were injured in accidents caused by running a red light in 2014. These intersection accidents can result in some of the most severe injuries, including:
- Head trauma including skull fractures
- Neck and spinal cord damage that can lead to paralysis
- Broken, fractured, or crushed bones
- Severe lacerations that require reconstructive surgery
- Internal bleeding and organ damage or loss
- Broken pelvis or ribs
Tragically, more than half of the people who lost their lives in these types of accidents were pedestrians, bicyclists, and occupants in other vehicles.
You Deserve to Know Your Legal Rights Including Potential Recovery
Zanes Law protects and preserves your rights. This includes your legal right to seek recovery if you qualify.
An attorney from Zanes Law can tell you if you are entitled to compensation for damages such as:
- Ambulance, emergency department, and hospital bills
- Doctor’s appointments
- Rehabilitative, physical, and mental therapy
- Prescription medicine and necessary equipment like a wheelchair
- Lost pay
- Reduced income potential due to injuries
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death if a loved one passed away from accident-related injuries
We know that it can be difficult to get around after a car accident. That is why Zanes Law is happy to meet with you at your home or the hospital. We also make it convenient to sign up for our legal services during your free consultation. Please call (833)-890-8329 to learn more.
Loss of Life in an Accident Caused by Running a Red Light
Please accept our condolences if you lost a family member in an accident caused by a driver who ran a red light. According to Arizona law, the following family members may file a wrongful death lawsuit:
- Surviving spouse
- Surviving child (biological and legally adopted)
- Surviving parent or guardian
- Personal representatives, such as an attorney, for the victim or their estate
An injury lawyer for accidents caused by running a red light in Phoenix will pursue recovery for you in a wrongful death lawsuit. The court recognizes two kinds of damages that are designed to compensate surviving family members for both economic and noneconomic loss.
Typical compensation in a wrongful death case includes:
- Funeral and burial expenses.
- Medical bills, including emergency and palliative care until the time of your loved one’s passing.
- Reimbursement for lost wages and other financial benefits had your loved one had a normal life expectancy.
- Pain and suffering of your loved one and surviving family members.
- Loss of consortium, companionship, and protection.
To find out how Zanes Law can help you and your family after an accident caused by a driver running a red light, please call for a free and confidential consultation at (833)-890-8329.
What to Expect When You Seek Legal Aid from Zanes Law
Most people do not have a legal background to understand how to fully protect their rights. It can be challenging to deal with the other driver’s insurance company. Often, an insurance adjuster will try to pressure you into a lowball offer that is inadequate for your injuries and damages.
Here is what you may expect as a valued member of Zanes Law family:
- We take care of everything from “A to Z.”
- Free, confidential consultation and the opportunity to retain our services at one convenient time.
- No recovery, no fee contingency service.
- Phone calls and emails answered promptly, so you are kept informed at each stage.
- Protection of your rights, including your right to seek justice with a personal injury
- A compassionate, caring legal team and staff who are dedicated to making you whole after the accident.
You should not have to deal with an insurance adjuster while you are recuperating from injuries or mourning the loss of a loved one. An injury lawyer for accidents caused by running a red light in Phoenix will stand up to insurance companies and fight for the compensation you need.
Please call Zanes Law at (833)-890-8329 for a free, confidential consultation at your home or the hospital.
We Hold All Liable Parties Accountable
It is straight-forward to figure out who caused the accident in your situation: the other driver who ran a red light. This driver, the defendant, is liable for your injuries and damages, such as medical bills. However, there may be other parties who share responsibility. For example, if a commercial truck driver struck your vehicle, it is possible that both the driver and the commercial trucking firm can be held accountable.
Injury Lawyer for Accidents Caused by Running A Red Light Near Me
You have only two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury or wrongful death suit under Arizona law. Please call Zanes Law today to arrange a free, confidential consultation at your home or the hospital. Please call (833)-890-8329.