If you were injured in a car accident that involved rain, you deserve compensation for damages such as medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other losses. An injury lawyer for accidents caused by rain in Phoenix will pursue financial recovery while you concentrate on getting better. For a free, confidential consultation, please call Zanes Law at (833)-890-8329.
After an Accident, Get Medical and Legal Care
If you have not been examined by a doctor or other medical professional after your accident, please do so at once. Getting proper medical care is vital. Please follow your healthcare provider’s recommendations for treatment.
Your next step should be to seek legal help to protect your rights. An injury lawyer for accidents caused by rain in Phoenix will seek compensation if you qualify. Our attorneys at Zanes Law work on a contingency basis. You do not owe attorney fees unless we are successful in obtaining compensation for you. For legal representation, please call Zanes Law at (833)-890-8329. We offer free, confidential consultations at your home or the hospital.
We Work Quickly to Recover Potential Compensation
It is important for you to call Zanes Law as soon as you can after the accident. There are several reasons why:
- Arizona has a two-year statute of limitations on personal injury
- We want to gather facts about the accident while memories are fresh, and evidence is undisturbed.
- Medical bills and other expenses quickly add up and are usually due upon receipt or within 30 days.
- You want to recover from your injuries and move on with your life.
An injury lawyer for accidents caused by rain in Phoenix will take care of gathering evidence, talking to the insurance adjuster, and negotiating a settlement. We will do everything possible to get you the compensation you may be entitled to receive. For a free consultation, call Zanes Law at (833)-890-8329.
How We Determine Liability in a Car Accident Caused by Rain
There are four factors that determine if you are eligible for compensation. These are:
- Establish the other driver had a duty of care to avoid the accident if possible.
- Show the driver breached this duty of care by driving too fast for rainy conditions.
- Prove that this breach of duty caused the accident and your injuries.
- Demonstrate that you have damages because of your injuries.
Zanes Law will investigate your case to prove that the other driver is liable for your injuries and damages.
We Take Care of the Details From A to Z
Zanes Law will begin working on your behalf to determine potentially recoverable damages. We will take a comprehensive review of all aspects of your case, such as:
- Review accident reports.
- Review or obtain witness statements.
- Take photographs of the accident site, your vehicle, road debris, skid marks, and other collision evidence.
- Compile your medical bills.
- Review relevant traffic laws for violations.
Our attorneys are skilled negotiators. Some car accidents can be resolved fairly with an insurance settlement. Others may require us to file a lawsuit and, if necessary, go to trial to help you recover damages. The first step in potential recovery for your damages is to call Zanes Law at (833)-890-8329. For your comfort and convenience, we offer free, no-obligation case reviews at your home or the hospital.
Potential Compensation for Accidents Caused by Rain in Phoenix
Each case is unique, but there are similar financial losses that occur from a car accident, such as:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Reduced or lost earning ability
- Diminished quality of life
- Lifecare costs
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
It is our priority to make you whole as you concentrate on recovering from your injuries.
Wrongful Death From a Car Accident Caused by Rain
If you lost a family member in a car accident caused by rain, please accept our sympathies.
If a loved one died because of the accident, you could qualify for compensation. This type of compensation may help you to recover damages that are relevant in a wrongful death claim or lawsuit, such as:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of income, benefits, and other financial support
- Medical bills for your loved one until their passing
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering of your loved one
- Your pain and suffering
Zanes Law will handle your case with respect and compassion. Please call our office at (833)-890-8329 anytime to request a free and confidential consultation.
Injury Lawyer for Accidents Caused by Rain Near Me
Our professionals are committed to helping families who are hurt by someone’s negligence. Zanes Law is dedicated to Phoenix as a true Arizona-based law firm, not a branch of a national conglomerate.
In addition to helping people injured in car accidents caused by rain, we also handle these types of collisions:
- Distracted or impaired driving
- Negligent driving
- Hit and run accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Moped, scooter, and bicycle accidents
- Rear end, head on, intersection, and rollover accidents
- Highway accidents
- Intersection collisions
If you were injured in a car accident caused by rain, you deserve to have a strong legal advocate on your side. Please call Zanes Law at (833)-890-8329 to request a free consultation at your home or the hospital.