Were you injured in a Phoenix car accident involving an unsafe lane change? You may be eligible to recover compensation for a number of economic and noneconomic losses resulting from your injury. An injury lawyer for accidents caused by an unsafe lane change in Phoenix, AZ, will come to you for the initial consultation when and where it is convenient, whether that is in your home, your office, your hospital room or over the phone. Also, you never pay us a fee until we recover money for you. To speak with a member of our staff today, call 602-999-9999.
At Zanes Law, we have investigated dozens of accidents involving unsafe lane changes. We understand all the ways they happen and how to hold the other driver liable for our client’s injuries. We fight hard for your rights so you can make recovering and getting your life back your number-one priority.
Unsafe lane changes occur for a variety of reasons. These include:
If our investigation uncovers one or more of the above, we will use it as evidence that the other driver was negligent and thus owes you compensation for your car accident injuries. Your injury lawyer for accidents caused by an unsafe lane change in Phoenix, AZ, from Zanes Law will take on the insurance company — either yours, the other driver’s or both — and we make sure our clients get compensated fairly.
In an unsafe lane change accident, the responsible party is usually the one who initiated the lane change. In heavy traffic, however, it is easy for both drivers to dispute that they strayed from their lane, and witnesses can be hard to track down when most of them were whizzing by at 70-plus miles per hour.
At Zanes Law, we have spent years honing the craft of investigating unsafe lane change accidents and uncovering key evidence that is not always easy to find. When you set up a free case evaluation with us, we will explain the process and let you know what to expect. Call us today at 602-999-9999.
What if you were the one who made the unsafe lane change? Can you still recover damages? In Arizona, the answer is quite possibly yes. The state follows something called a comparative liability law. When assigning damages, Arizona compares each driver’s level of liability to that of the other driver. You can recover damages proportionate to the other driver’s level of fault. That is, if you were 70 percent at fault and the other driver 30 percent, you are still eligible to pursue them for 30 percent of your total damages.
Also, just because the other driver claims the accident was your fault, or you believe you were responsible, does not mean a jury will see it the same way. Zanes Law will fight for you no matter how your accident occurred. Call us at 602-999-9999 to set up a free case evaluation.
It is best to speak with an injury lawyer for accidents caused by an unsafe lane change in Phoenix, AZ, before your speak with any insurance company. There is rarely anything you can say to the insurance company that will help your case, and there is a lot you can say that will hurt it. Also, if the insurance company makes a quick settlement offer, you will probably leave money on the table by taking it.
Before talking to the insurance company, talk to us. We will deal with them on your behalf and make sure you get treated fairly.
Why choose a Phoenix car accident lawyer from Zanes Law over the competition? Here are a few reasons:
We will do anything we can to help you with during the days and weeks that follow your accident. Our goal is to handle everything from A to Z so you can focus on getting better.
Our attorneys will visit you at your home, your office, or anywhere else that is convenient. We want to make this process as easy and stress-free as possible.
Our attorneys fight for the fair compensation you deserve. We will get you a settlement or award that includes money for:
Arizona’s statute of limitations for car accident injuries is generally two years, but every case is different, so talk to a lawyer as soon as possible about yours. You can reach a member of the Zanes Law team by calling 602-999-9999.
The Zanes Law team is eager to get to work on your unsafe lane change car accident claim. If you were injured, we will fight to hold the responsible party or parties liable. We come to you when and where it is convenient — at your home, in your office or in your hospital room. We can even hold your consultation over the phone if you prefer. To start the process today, call our Phoenix law office at 602-999-9999.