Motorcycles offer a quick way for Flagstaff residents to get around town. While the speedy two-wheeled vehicle has its perks, it also has a number of downsides. Despite their best efforts at maintaining motorcycle safety, it’s the vehicle’s design that offers riders little protection against other vehicles. Riders often get sent flying off their seats in the event of a collision.
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by another motorist, the team at Zanes Law can help you pursue damages via an insurance claim or lawsuit. One of our motorcycle accident attorneys in Flagstaff can guide you through the claims process and demand the compensation you need to get back in the saddle.
How a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help You
Filing an insurance claim for injuries and losses suffered in a motorcycle crash can be difficult. Due to the dangerous connotation that motorcycles carry, insurance providers are often hesitant to compensate legitimate claimants.
To give yourself a fighting chance against stubborn insurers, you need a legal expert who knows how to communicate and negotiate effectively. A motorcycle accident attorney from our office can make a compelling argument as to why you deserve a fair settlement.
They’ll make it abundantly clear that you played little to no role in the accident that injured you. In fact, your attorney will do their best to prove beyond a doubt that the at-fault motorist was completely responsible for the crash. Once your lawyer has pleaded your case, it’s very likely that insurers will do what’s right and offer you a comprehensive payment.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Flagstaff, call 866-499-8989
Motorcycle Accident Injuries Are Becoming Increasingly Common in Arizona
According to the Arizona Department of Transportation, motorcycle injuries are becoming increasingly common in Flagstaff and throughout the state of Arizona. If you’re one of the many people who’ve been thrown from their bike by a reckless driver, you’ll probably need extensive medical attention to restore your health.
The medical bills from such an accident can add up quickly, so it’s important to hire a lawyer who has experience helping clients recuperate from similar circumstances. Fortunately, our team of motorcycle accident attorneys in Flagstaff has assisted individuals suffering from a number of serious injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries
- Burn injuries
- Back or neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Scarring and disfigurement
Flagstaff Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 866-499-8989
A Flagstaff Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Prove Negligence
To prove that the other driver’s negligence caused you to sustain injury and monetary loss, your attorney must first investigate your collision. They’ll use evidence from police reports, witness statements, medical records, and several other sources as a basis for their argument.
Once your attorney has collected all the necessary evidence, they’ll likely be able to establish the following components of negligence:
- Duty of care: First, your attorney must use evidence to show that the at-fault driver had a legal obligation (duty of care) to behave in a way that kept you out of harm’s way.
- Duty of care was breached: Next, your lawyer must prove that the driver failed to uphold the duty of care that they owed you. For example, if the driver was inebriated at the time of the crash, your attorney might use evidence like blood alcohol content from a blood test to prove that the driver was unable to uphold their legal obligation to you.
- Causation: At this stage, your attorney must show evidence of a direct link between the driver’s failure to uphold their legal obligation and the injuries you sustained. Your lawyer may use witness statements or testimony from an accident reconstruction expert to prove this link.
- Losses: Finally, your attorney must prove that you suffered concrete losses. They’ll likely use your medical bills or vehicle repair invoices to show that you took a tangible monetary loss as a result of the crash.
Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form