Are you worried about the financial problems that you are dealing with while paying your medical bills from a car accident? Zanes Law offers comprehensive legal services for victims of automobile accidents in Flagstaff, AZ. We will listen to your story, go over the facts of the case, and discuss your legal options.
Our Flagstaff injury attorneys are here to help you recover your damages and get a fair settlement. To find out more about how a car accident lawyer in Flagstaff, AZ will help you, call us today at 866-499-8989 for a free consultation.
What to Do After a Car Accident
In a car accident, your priority is to make sure that you and everyone else is safe, so you should seek medical treatment as soon as possible for your injuries. Even if you believe that you are not injured, you should consult a physician who can evaluate your medical condition and make an official diagnosis. If you are capable, try to do the following:
- Write down the details of the other vehicle (make, model, year, etc.);
- Get the other driver’s contact information, license number, and insurance;
- Try to write down anything that the other driver says that establishes liability;
- Get the names, contact information, and statements if possible from any eyewitnesses;
- Take photos and videos of the accident; and
- Document any personal injuries.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Flagstaff, call 866-499-8989
Types of Compensation in an Auto Accident Case
The types of compensation you can claim in an auto accident case depends on the circumstances of the accident, who is liable, and what damages you incurred.
You may be able to account for the following economic and noneconomic losses:
Immediate & Long-Term Medical Cost
You may have incurred a wide range of medical costs, including:
- Emergency room or intensive care unit;
- Pain pills or other medication;
- Medical devices such as a wheelchair or crutches;
- Rehabilitation; and
- Disability, disfigurement, or long-term care.
You may have lost pay while you were recovering from your accident. You may also be able to claim diminished future earning capacity if you are permanently disabled.
Noneconomic damages such as pain and suffering, emotional turmoil, or loss of consortium can also be factored into your compensation. Although it is impossible to calculate the exact value of your case, we will help you determine the damages to which you may be entitled.
Flagstaff Car Accident Lawyer Near Me 866-499-8989
What You Will Need to Prove to Establish Your Auto Accident Claim
To establish your auto accident claim, you will need to prove that the other party is liable for your accident and that the other driver’s actions or negligence led to your injuries.
Common examples of reckless or negligent driving include:
- Failure to stop at a red light;
- Distracted driving (texting, reading emails, phone call);
- Speeding or driving too fast for road conditions;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs; and
- Crossing into oncoming traffic.
Zanes Law will help you with your case. Call us today for a free case evaluation: 866-499-8989.
Click to contact our Flagstaff Personal Injury Lawyers today
Establishing Liability for Your Claim
Our law firm can help you determine who is responsible for the accident by gathering the following types of evidence:
- Police reports of the accident;
- Eyewitnesses on the scene;
- Photos or videos;
- Expert witnesses; and
- Medical reports.
We can conduct an extensive investigation and gather evidence to help you build your case. We will then present your case to the insurance company, and, if necessary, a judge or jury if you have to file a lawsuit.
Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form