The warm sunshine makes South Tucson, AZ, a great place for a motorcycle ride. That is until a negligent driver causes you to crash. If you are dealing with motorcycle accident injuries in the South Tucson, AZ, area, Zanes Law is here to help you.
We will help you manage every aspect of your motorcycle accident case from A to Z, while you focus on your recovery.
Discuss your case with a South Tucson motorcycle accident lawyer today at 866-499-8989.
Table Of Contents
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving South Tucson, call 866-499-8989
Important Tips Regarding Your Arizona Motorcycle Accident
The time immediately following a motorcycle accident can be confusing and overwhelming. You are likely dealing with medical care while also evaluating your ability to return to work. Additionally, you might have insurance companies and other legal counsel contacting you wanting to know the details of your motorcycle accident.
Keep the following tips in mind to protect your legal rights after a motorcycle accident:
- Avoid admitting any that you are to blame for any portion of the accident.
- Avoid communication with the other legal counsel. Keep in mind that they are not on your side.
- Do not agree to any recorded interactions with the insurance company.
- Continue with all medical care. Many motorcycle accident injuries do not show up until later. Waiting to receive medical care can make it difficult to connect your injury to the accident.
- Keep records of everything including medical procedures and witness contact information.
- Discuss your case with a motorcycle accident lawyer. A free consultation with the motorcycle accident lawyers at Zanes Law can help you understand your legal options.
South Tucson Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 866-499-8989
Demonstrating Negligence In A Motorcycle Accident
It is often another driver’s negligence that leads to a motorcycle accident. The following are a few of the most common accident causes in the South Tucson area:
- Driving under the influence
- Lack of knowledge of South Tucson’s laws
- Fatigued driving
- Mechanical failure
- Distracted driving
- Poor weather
Regardless of fault, the motorcyclist often suffers the worse of the damages. Motorcycles do not have the same safety features as personal vehicles or commercial trucks do. Additionally, a motorcyclist can be thrown from their motorcycle.
Arizona does not require that motorcyclists over the age of 18 wear a helmet. Unfortunately, this often means that a motorcycle accident can leave you with severe damages including broken bones, internal bleeding, head and neck injuries, spinal injuries, traumatic brain injury, paralysis, or even death.
Click to contact our South Tucson Personal Injury Lawyers today
Arizona’s Motorcycle Accident Filing Limits
It is important to keep in mind that we have just two years from the date of the motorcycle accident to file a legal case. While this might seem like a lot of time, it can take some time to collect evidence and build your case. If we go beyond that time limit, you may lose your eligibility to collect any compensation that you deserve.
Call or text 866-499-8989 or complete a
Free Case Evaluation form