Ep #3: What’s the Difference Between Opening a Claim and Suing Someone?
- Doug Zanes
- July 11, 2014
Difference Between a Claim and Lawsuit
Many people believe that bringing a up a claim against an insurance company is the same as suing somebody. That couldn’t be farther from the truth.
On this episode, we will look at the difference between a claim and lawsuit against someone. Tune in to learn about ins and outs of both, and when you should consider doing one or the other. Don’t miss this informative episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why it is extremely important to get insurance information from the party responsible for your injury.
- The consequences a claim may have on the responsible party’s insurance costs.
- How and why you would want to sue someone.
- The ins and outs of suing and opening a claim.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!