Brian Reiley, Law Student
This week, we welcome Brian Reiley to the show. Brian is a second-year law student at Arizona Summit School of Law who has some questions about becoming an attorney and running a successful practice.
I invited Brian on the show to talk about Zanes Law firm and my prior experience in the field. Tune in to hear some great advice about setting yourself up for success as a law student and in your law career.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Zane’s Law firm was created.
- Employment advice for new attorneys.
- The importance of working with other attorneys.
- How to be a better leader.
- How to achieve success in your practice and your business.
Featured On The Show:
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team