Ep #19: Chapter 5: I Can See the Money Train! How Do I Catch It?
- Doug Zanes
- October 28, 2014
So you’ve been in an accident. You’ve received the proper medical care (as we discussed on the previous episode # 18). Now it is time to settle your own personal injury case.
Today, we discuss another chapter of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, a book written by Doug Zanes. We delve into how you ultimately get compensated for your injury claim and settle your own personal injury case.
Join us as Doug lays out the next steps for getting compensated after the required medical treatment. Don’t miss this episode’s tips and guidance that are sure to give you the basic understanding on how the value of your case is determined.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to obtain all of the proper documentation that insurance companies need to resolve the case.
- Why insurance companies prefer if you sign a medical release document.
- The pros and cons of signing a medical release.
- The biggest challenge of collecting records and bills.
- What the “leverage problem” is if you are handling the case on your own and trying to settle your own personal injury case.
- The factors that may affect the value of your case.
Featured On The Show:
- Amazon: Doug Zanes
- Amazon Kindle: Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!