Seek Medical Treatment After An Accident
Today, we continue discussing Doug Zanes’s new book, Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips. Particularly, we get into the third chapter of the book, “I Feel Like I Got Hit By a Truck!”, where we talk about the medical treatment after an accident and how your next steps can affect your case value.
In the case of a significant injury, where a client gets rushed to the hospital immediately, the injury piece of that case will be relatively straightforward. However, if your injury is less severe and the victim does not need to be rushed to the hospital immediately, it is easy to make mistakes and jeopardize your case if you are not sure what you are doing and don't seek medical treatment after an accident.
Join us as Doug guides you through the necessary steps to seek medical treatment after an accident. Don't miss this episode's valuable information!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why you should seek medical care right away if you are feeling any pain or soreness after an accident.
- Why you should at least get a free initial consultation with a personal injury attorney after you get into an accident.
- How an attorney can help you find the care that you require.
- The common misconception about medical care within a personal injury case.
Featured On The Show:
- Amazon: Doug Zanes
- Amazon Kindle: Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Email Doug Zanes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team