- Casey Hamm
- July 13, 2015
Oh! We love the purple font in the image above! Don’t you?
To be honest, we use the same blue color all of the time to stay consistent with our brand and logo colors.
Well, we are pushing ourselves to step outside of our comfort zone and try something new because…. why not!?
That’s what keeps life exciting!
Whether it’s a small or large change/challenge, you must step outside your comfort zone to grow.
We challenge you to do something today that you have never done before!
Here are some examples:
- Start a conversation with a stranger
- Wear your hair in a style that you’ve always admired
- Speak up during a meeting
- Ask your boss something you’ve always wanted to know about them
- Text or call someone you haven’t spoken to in a while
- Make amends with an old friend
We hope this motivated you to challenge yourself today and the rest of the week!