Jodi Arias Verdict
- Casey Hamm
- March 9, 2015
If you are not familiar with the gruesome trial of Jodi Arias, it has been a nationwide occurrence tracked by nearly all media channels alike starting in 2008 and continuing today.
Similar to other infamous trials, Arias was tried and later convicted of first degree murder of her then boyfriend Travis Alexander in 2013. (For full details of the case, visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Travis_Alexander ).
Now, more than two years after this conviction, a Phoenix lawyer for Arias says jurors at her sentencing retrial have decided AGAINST the death penalty in an 11:1 hold out. Authorities have provided security for the 1 juror who voted against the death penalty.
On April 13th the judge will sentence Jodi to life in prison with the possibility of parole after 25 years.
It’s hard to think that the crime and trial took place in our backyard here in Phoenix, Arizona. However, the case will be coming to end shortly.
For our readers out there –
What do you believe Jodi’s punishment should be and why?
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Drug Deal Gone Terribly Wrong Leaves A 16-Year-Old In Critical Condition
- Driver Wanted By U.S. Marshalls Was Captured And Charged With Endangerment And Aggravated Assault
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving