- Casey Hamm
- July 13, 2016
A while back we wrote about Pokémon Go, a new mobile game brought to all gamers by Nintendo.
Well… it’s officially live!
Basic Idea of the Game: You collect Pokémon by travelling to locations in the real world, and then you can raise and battle them with others. In other words, the game taps into that primeval urge to hoard and collect, which some researchers say is one of the most powerful motivators of gaming behavior….
This isn’t all fun and games though.
According to Vox, “four robbery suspects allegedly set up PokéSpots to attract victims” there has also been a few injuries and police are warning players to be careful when entering places they are not supposed to.
Either way, you know the drill – NO GAMING WHILE DRIVING!
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!