Luther, President Obama’s ‘Anger’ Translator
- Casey Hamm
- April 27, 2015
In the spirit of election season gearing up and a good laugh to start your day…
We thought we would share this HILARIOUS new clip of comedian Keegan Michael Key from the Comedy Central series “Key & Peele” or better known for his role as Luther, the president’s anger translator.
In the original skit, Key plays the alter, angry ego of the president whereby, Luther speaks what’s “really” on the president’s mind!
The organizers of the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner decided to invite Luther to accompany the actual President and his speech this year!
Although we wouldn’t label this NSFW, it definitely may induce ‘LOL’ moments, so viewers beware… 😉
Take a look:
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!