- Casey Hamm
- September 6, 2016
Do not text and drive…
Do not Facebook and drive
Do not Snapchat and drive…
Do not Instagram and drive…
Do not Yelp and drive…
The list goes on an on.
What would it take for you to stop using your cell phone while driving?
Become apart of the challenge… can you not text and drive for 24 hours?
Get Your Free Case Evaluation
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies