Ep #6: Can I Settle My Own Personal Injury Claim?
- Doug Zanes
- July 29, 2014
Settling a Personal Injury Claim
On this episode of Zanes Law’s Personal Injury Legal Tips, we are answering one of the questions we hear very often. This question is regarding handling a personal injury claim and whether or not you will be successful in settling a personal injury claim on your own without a lawyer.
Listen in for our explanation of the intricacies of personal injury cases that will help you make a decision settling a personal injury claim without the help of an attorney. Don’t miss these easy steps you can follow to get started with handling your own case if you choose to go that route.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Where you should start if you are settling a personal injury claim on your own.
- What kind of documentation you need to start gathering.
- The importance of being a proactive patient after your accident.
- Important facts you need to be aware of.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!