Ep #9: Light Rail Transportation System and Streetcar-Related Injuries
- Doug Zanes
- August 19, 2014
Zanes Law – a Transportation Injury Law Group
This week, we are addressing another personal injury-related topic thanks to one of our listeners who posed a specific question. We are discussing accidents and liability issues that revolve around Light Rail Transportation System and Streetcars.
If your property got damaged by a Streetcar or Light Rail or you have been injured by one of these? Zanes Law is a Transportation Injury Law Group that is here to help you. Don’t miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why it is important to understand if the Streetcars are operated by a public transportation authority or a private entity.
- How that affects the statute of limitations.
- The claims bicyclists can put fourth against a public transportation authority.
- Different types of Light Rail and Streetcar cases.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!