Ep #64: Zanes Law Community Involvement in Phoenix October 2015
- Doug Zanes
- November 3, 2015
This week, we’re back with another episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips! Today, your host, Casey Hamm covers Zanes Law’s community involvement in Phoenix.
Listen in to learn more about the Zanes Law events in October 2015 – Festival Telemundo Phoenix and Mary Rabago’s 2nd Anniversary Community Event at the Desert Sky Mall.
It has been absolutely great to meet everyone at the events and we can’t wait to do this again and connect with everyone in April of 2016!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The main reasons why we take part in our community events.
- The materials we passed out at the events.
- Our upcoming event date.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!