Ep #58: Red Light Accidents
- Casey Hamm
- September 1, 2015
If you’re from Phoenix, Arizona or if you have ever traveled there, you have most likely experienced the constant sense of rush on the roads of the city. According to National Public Radio, Phoenix is the second most dangerous city in the United States for red light accidents and running red lights. The second a streetlight turns red, you can always count on at least a couple of cars running it.
Between the years of 2007 and 2013, 127 people have died in Phoenix solely because someone ran a red light. The pain the drivers, passengers and their families go through because of someone else’s negligence is horrific. If you are a driver in Arizona, please do yourself and others a favor and leave a few minutes early when you’re going to your destination. If everyone else thinks this way, the accident rate can be reduced to a minimum and many lives can be saved in the process.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The issues of Phoenix, Arizona traffic.
- Shocking statistics of red light-related deaths in the city.
- A word of caution to Phoenix drivers.
Featured On The Show:
- Everything You Need to Know About Grocery Store Slip & Fall Accidents
- Stay Safe on the Road: Essential Bicycle Safety Tips
- Passenger in a Car Accident? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Saying These 5 Things After an Accident Can Hurt Your Settlement
- Zanes Law Awards $2,700 College Scholarship to Texas Tech University Student