Ep #56: Sun Tran Bus Systems Strike
- Doug Zanes
- August 18, 2015
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, your host, Casey Hamm, covers a very relevant topic to those who live in Tucson, Arizona. Currently, there is a big strike going on between the Sun Tran bus systems and more than 500 bus drivers, mechanics and station workers who are trying to negotiate their wages, benefits and safety measures. Due to this occurrence, the public transportation has been either completely shut down or extremely limited, stranding tens of thousands of commuters in all five metro areas.
Listen in about how Sun Tran strike is causing a huge uproar among the city inhabitants and other details about these events. Click “Play” below to check it out…
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The details of the Sun Tran bus drivers’ strike.
- The reasons for the strike.
- How it’s affecting people living, working and going to school in Tucson.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies