Ep #54: Illegal Residents Have Rights
- Casey Hamm
- August 4, 2015
According to many estimates, there are currently between 15 to 20 million of illegal residents from all over the world living in the United States. People choose to come to the U.S. because it is a wonderful place to live and work and it’s a difficult place to come to legally. Unfortunately, the rights these folks have here are often limited. So what are their rights when they get injured in an accident in the United States?
This week on Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, your host, Doug Zanes, talks about the rights of illegal residents when they have been injured in an accident. If you or someone you know happen to be an undocumented alien who has been in an accident, this episode will clear up many questions you might have. Click “play” below to listen in…
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Whether illegal residents can bring up a claim when they get injured in an accident.
- Whether the claim process will expose them to the possibility of deportation.
- Other important factors the illegal residents need to consider when pursuing a claim.
- Why they should consider hiring an attorney.
Featured On The Show:
- Everything You Need to Know About Grocery Store Slip & Fall Accidents
- Stay Safe on the Road: Essential Bicycle Safety Tips
- Passenger in a Car Accident? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Saying These 5 Things After an Accident Can Hurt Your Settlement
- Zanes Law Awards $2,700 College Scholarship to Texas Tech University Student