Ep #52: Zanes Law’s School Supply Giveaway Progress Update
- Doug Zanes
- July 21, 2015
Zanes Law’s School Supply Giveaway Update 2015
Last week, we talked about our 5th Annual School Supply Giveaway that Zanes Law is putting together this summer, where we focus on supporting teachers and providing them with supplies for their students for the next school year. In this episode, we give you an update on how the preparations for the event are going, as well as some other exciting news.
Listen in as your host, Casey Hamm, talks about the sign-up process, deadlines and the waiting list for the Annual School Supply Giveaway to make sure you don’t miss the next year’s event.
If you have any questions about how to apply for the next Annual School Supply Giveaway or if you have any other questions regarding the event, please email Casey Hamm at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How we acquire supplies for the Annual School Supply Giveaway.
- The deadlines for the event.
- How the waiting list works.
- The importance of following the sign-up process and deadlines.
- How to ensure you don’t miss the next year’s Annual School Supply Giveaway.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies