Ep #45: Different Types of Personal Injury Claims
- Doug Zanes
- June 2, 2015
If you have been listening to our talk show for a while, you’re most likely familiar with some of the most basic types of personal injury cases such as vehicle accident claims, slip-and-fall claims, and dog bite claims. At Zanes Law, our attorneys represent thousands of clients in a large variety of different types of personal injury claims. It is important to be aware of these claims in case one of them applies to you or your loved ones.
In this episode, Doug Zanes talks about some of the less common types of cases to help educate you about their basics. He covers everything from class action lawsuits to nursing home abuse, burn and construction site cases. The complexity of these claims varies on a case-by-case basis. So it is extremely important to contact a personal injury attorney as soon as you or your loved one gets hurt to minimize the frustrations that come with these issues and get the treatment that you deserve.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The difference between class action and mass tort cases.
- How class action suits work.
- Different types of class action cases.
- Types of burn claims.
- Types of nursing home abuse cases.
- Warning signs of potential nursing home abuse.
- Other types of injury claims.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies