Ep #45: Different Types of Personal Injury Claims
- Casey Hamm
- June 2, 2015
If you have been listening to our talk show for a while, you’re most likely familiar with some of the most basic types of personal injury cases such as vehicle accident claims, slip-and-fall claims, and dog bite claims. At Zanes Law, our attorneys represent thousands of clients in a large variety of different types of personal injury claims. It is important to be aware of these claims in case one of them applies to you or your loved ones.
In this episode, Doug Zanes talks about some of the less common types of cases to help educate you about their basics. He covers everything from class action lawsuits to nursing home abuse, burn and construction site cases. The complexity of these claims varies on a case-by-case basis. So it is extremely important to contact a personal injury attorney as soon as you or your loved one gets hurt to minimize the frustrations that come with these issues and get the treatment that you deserve.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The difference between class action and mass tort cases.
- How class action suits work.
- Different types of class action cases.
- Types of burn claims.
- Types of nursing home abuse cases.
- Warning signs of potential nursing home abuse.
- Other types of injury claims.
Featured On The Show:
- Everything You Need to Know About Grocery Store Slip & Fall Accidents
- Stay Safe on the Road: Essential Bicycle Safety Tips
- Passenger in a Car Accident? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Saying These 5 Things After an Accident Can Hurt Your Settlement
- Zanes Law Awards $2,700 College Scholarship to Texas Tech University Student