Ep #41: Taking Care of Property Damage Claim on Your Own
- Doug Zanes
- May 5, 2015
If you’ve been involved in a car accident and no one has been hurt, it is very unlikely that you will be able to find legal representation to help you deal with your property damage insurance claim. So how do you deal with this often complicated and stressful process?
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, your host Doug Zanes explains how to file a property damage claim with your insurance company if your vehicle has been in a car accident and you have not been hurt. Tune in to learn about the different types of insurance coverage and what each of them can help pay for in case of an accident, as well as what to do if you or the party at fault does not have the proper insurance. Don’t miss this episode’s actionable steps that are sure to help you navigate your property damage claim process with ease.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What types of coverage you’re missing out on if you only have minimum insurance.
- Different types of coverage and what they can pay for in case of an accident.
- The biggest mistake people with older vehicles make.
- Your first steps of handling your property damage claim the right way.
- Your options when the person at fault does not have insurance.