Ep #4: Advice to Current Law Student
- Doug Zanes
- July 15, 2014
Brian Reiley, Law Student
This week, we welcome Brian Reiley to the show. Brian is a second-year law student at Arizona Summit School of Law who has some questions about becoming an attorney and running a successful practice.
I invited Brian on the show to talk about Zanes Law firm and my prior experience in the field. Tune in to hear some great advice about setting yourself up for success as a law student and in your law career.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Zane’s Law firm was created.
- Employment advice for new attorneys.
- The importance of working with other attorneys.
- How to be a better leader.
- How to achieve success in your practice and your business.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies