Ep #35: Different Opinions – Personal Injury Law
- Doug Zanes
- March 3, 2015
On today’s episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips podcast, we’re doing something a bit different by stepping out of the realm of personal injury law. Today, Casey Hamm dives into the topic of difference of opinions, brought on by the recent viral photo of a dress that people were claiming to be either black and blue or white and gold. Just as people are unable to agree about the possible colors of the dress, there is a constant difference of opinions about many issues out there, and the situation is no different in the area of personal injury law and auto accidents.
We serve a large number of clients involved in automobile accidents. Often times, they are extremely satisfied with our services, other times they aren’t, even if the level of service and professionalism is always top notch. Similarly, in certain auto accidents, where it isn’t blatantly obvious who is at fault, it is often very difficult resolve the claim.
Tune in to hear about the importance of understanding that every situation has more than one angle and how people view it may differ from person to person. We are all different, with different backgrounds, different tastes and different views on life. Remember…It’s really all about communicating and seeing the other person’s point of view than simply digging your heels in and thinking you are the one that’s right.
We are very interested to hear what you think about this and encourage you to leave your thoughts in the Comments section below this post.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How and why people’s opinions differ on so many matters.
- The importance of understanding that there is no right or wrong way to see a situation.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies