Ep #33: Bruce Jenner Rear End Collision Accident
- Doug Zanes
- February 17, 2015
On this episode, Doug Zanes analyzes the recent rear end collision accident that Bruce Jenner, a former U.S. decathlon gold medalist, was involved in on the California Pacific Coast highway. According to a news source, a Toyota Prius was the first vehicle rear-ended in the Malibu crash, triggering a domino effect that saw a Cadillac Escalade barrel into a Lexus, causing a fatality by pushing the luxury vehicle in front of an oncoming Hummer.
Tune in to hear a detailed analysis of the crash and find out how you can prevent possible future vehicle accidents and even fatalities. Our goal is to educate our listeners on how to stay safe and prevent causing harm to themselves or others. No one in their right mind would want to live with such a horrible burden.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The details of the accident and who was potentially at fault.
- Why you should never pull in front of large trucks if there is some space between the truck and the car in front of it.
- How you can prevent possible accidents and even fatalities.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies