Ep #25: Real Life Vehicle Accidents Case Study
- Doug Zanes
- December 9, 2014
This episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Tips is a deep dive into a real-world vehicle accidents and how it got handled with the help of Zanes Law firm. A past employee of Zanes Law firm, who recently got into an accident, shares her experience and recounts every step of the crash and the process after the event.
Tune in to find out what was going through her mind, how she felt and how she reacted after she got hit by another vehicle. This episode is packed with valuable experiences, information and tips that are sure to get you prepared and give you all the information you need to know when you get into an vehicle accidents. You don’t want to miss it!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Her personal step-by-step experience of vehicle accidents.
- What it felt like right after she got hit.
- What to do right after you get to a safety zone (away from traffic).
- The proper way to answer questions thrown at you right after a crash.
- The importance of getting a collision report.
- What kind of useful information you can find in Doug Zanes’ book.
- How easy the whole process was after handing the case over to Zanes Law.
Featured On The Show:
- Amazon: Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Amazon Kindle: Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!