Ep #22: Lawyers for Workers Compensation
- Doug Zanes
- November 18, 2014
If you are working for a company, or have in the past, chances are you or someone you know has gotten injured on the job. What if that injury is serious enough that the person requires treatment and time off from work in order to heal properly? This week, we are going to move away from the topic of car accidents and talk about workers compensation claims and lawyers for workers compensation.
Unfortunately, due to the changes in legislature caused by insurance companies’ influence, it has become very difficult for attorneys to take on workers compensation cases. On this episode Doug Zanes talks about the basic ins and outs of a those types of claims, the exact steps to take when you get injured on the job and where to look for help and top lawyers for workers compensation claims. If you are planning to file for workers comp, don’t miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why most lawyers don’t take on workers compensation cases.
- The true purpose of workers comp and how it has evolved over the years.
- What to do right after you get hurt at work.
- What your options are if an insurance company denies your benefits.
Featured On The Show:
- Free eBook: Winning Your Personal Injury Case
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies