Ep #21: Phoenix Motorcycle Accident and Safety
- Doug Zanes
- November 11, 2014
Don’t get into a Phoenix motorcycle accident. Whether you are an occasional weekend bike rider or a die-hard motorcycle fan, who loves to ride all the time, it is always important to think about your safety. The odds of a motorcyclist being severely injured, or even getting killed, in a Phoenix motorcycle accident are much greater than they are riding in a car.
This week, we get into the details of how you can protect yourself in case of a Phoenix motorcycle accident. From the type of insurance you should get to protective gear and the important safety tips, Doug Zanes is sure to help you prepare for worst and give you some peace of mind as you ride your motorcycle or get into a phoenix motorcycle accident.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The type of insurance you should have as a motorcyclist and why.
- The safest way to ride a motorcycle.
- Potential danger or riding a bike.
- The importance of having protective gear while riding.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!