Ep #14: Winning Your Personal Injury Case Interview
- Casey Hamm
- September 23, 2014
This week’s episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips podcast is hosted by Emil Franzi of KVOI. Emil interviews Doug Zanes about his book, Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide To Protect Your Health, Family and Finances.
Today, Doug talks about the helpful information outlined in his handbook that will equip you with useful knowledge to navigate through an injury case. Tune into learn about the handbook’s advice, beneficial to both sides of an accident – the injured person and the party responsible for the accident. Don’t miss this engaging and informative conversation!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The important community charitable causes Zanes Law firm is involved in.
- How growing up in central Arizona has shaped Doug Zanes as a professional and someone who cares about his community.
- The common mistakes both parties involved in an accident make.
- The most important points outlined in Winning Your Personal Injury Case.
- Shocking statistics about the percentage of uninsured motorists.
- The importance of uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage.
Featured On The Show:
- Amazon Kindle: Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Email Doug Zanes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999