Ep #63: What Happens if Someone is Injured on my Property?
- Casey Hamm
- October 6, 2015
Arizona Social Host Liability
Have you ever wondered whether you can be held responsible for one of your guests who gets too intoxicated at your party and injures someone on the drive back home? And what if that person was underage? If you have, you’re in luck! Today, we are discussing Arizona social host liability and we answer those questions for you.
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, your host, Doug Zanes, takes a deep dive into the topic of Arizona social host liability and responsibility. Listen in to find out what your duties are as a host of a social gathering as well as the duties that you have when it comes to hosting your older kids’ parties. You won’t want to miss this important episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What social host liability is all about.
- What the law says about Arizona social host liability.
- How it pertains to people of the legal and below legal drinking age.
- Different circumstances where the liability may or may not fall on the property owner.
- What happens if someone is injured on my property?
- Doug’s advice about social gathering hosts in relation to Arizona social host liability.
Featured On The Show:
- Everything You Need to Know About Grocery Store Slip & Fall Accidents
- Stay Safe on the Road: Essential Bicycle Safety Tips
- Passenger in a Car Accident? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Saying These 5 Things After an Accident Can Hurt Your Settlement
- Zanes Law Awards $2,700 College Scholarship to Texas Tech University Student