Ep #63: What Happens if Someone is Injured on my Property?
- Doug Zanes
- October 6, 2015
Arizona Social Host Liability
Have you ever wondered whether you can be held responsible for one of your guests who gets too intoxicated at your party and injures someone on the drive back home? And what if that person was underage? If you have, you’re in luck! Today, we are discussing Arizona social host liability and we answer those questions for you.
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, your host, Doug Zanes, takes a deep dive into the topic of Arizona social host liability and responsibility. Listen in to find out what your duties are as a host of a social gathering as well as the duties that you have when it comes to hosting your older kids’ parties. You won’t want to miss this important episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What social host liability is all about.
- What the law says about Arizona social host liability.
- How it pertains to people of the legal and below legal drinking age.
- Different circumstances where the liability may or may not fall on the property owner.
- What happens if someone is injured on my property?
- Doug’s advice about social gathering hosts in relation to Arizona social host liability.
Featured On The Show:
- Family Learns Of Bus Accident When Another Child Carries Their Child Into The Home, Bus Driver Refused To Help
- Opioid Ruling: Interpretation and Analysis
- Study: Nearly half of drivers do not use blinker while driving
- Woman Pierces Eye With Metal Drinking Straw In Accident, Dies
- 2019 School Supply Giveaway Attendees!