19 Aug 2014
Ep #9: Light Rail Transportation System and Streetcar-Related Injuries
Zanes Law – a Transportation Injury Law Group
This week, we are addressing another personal injury-related topic thanks to one of our listeners who posed a specific question. We are discussing accidents and liability issues that revolve around Light Rail Transportation System and Streetcars.
If your property got damaged by a Streetcar or Light Rail or you have been injured by one of these? Zanes Law is a Transportation Injury Law Group that is here to help you. Don’t miss this episode!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why it is important to understand if the Streetcars are operated by a public transportation authority or a private entity.
- How that affects the statute of limitations.
- The claims bicyclists can put fourth against a public transportation authority.
- Different types of Light Rail and Streetcar cases.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Doug Zanes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999