Personal Injury Medical Treatment
This week on Zanes Law’s Personal Injury Legal Tips, we welcome Dr. Craig Carrion. Dr. Carrion has been a chiropractor for 23 years and is currently practicing in Tucson, Arizona. Dr. Carrion helps clients with personal injury medical treatment daily.
We’ve invited Dr. Carrion to discuss how people who have been injured in accidents they can potentially benefit from chiropractic care and other types of personal injury medical treatment. Listen in as we dig into who exactly should seek these treatments and how to go about getting started.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Where an injured person should initially seek help and why.
- How long you should wait to seek help of a medical professional after getting injured.
- How chiropractors and other medical professionals get paid for treating an injured individual.
- The benefits of chiropractic care.
- The importance of seeking a consultation with a medical physician.
- If children, pregnant women and people with disabilities should seek chiropractic help.
Featured On The Show:
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team