On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, your host, Casey Hamm, talks about a disturbing Periscope drunk driving video that is going viral- a recording of a Periscope stream of a drunk Florida woman driving.
23-year-old Whitney Beall of Lakeland, Florida decided to broadcast her drive home LIVE for the whole world to see on social media. Luckily, no one was injured in the process and the police pulled her over and arrested her for driving under the influence. Listen in as Casey talks about and shares the details of this disturbing video.
This video is the prime example of extreme recklessness and absolute loss of judgment when someone’s under the influence of alcohol.
If you are thinking about drinking and driving, please call a cab or an Uber. When you’re driving drunk, you’re not only endangering your life but also the lives of other innocent people.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What Periscope is.
- What we at Zanes Law have used Periscope for.
- The video of a woman broadcasting her drunken driving trip home.
- Why you should use social media responsibly.
Featured On The Show:
- Article: Florida woman Periscopes while drunk driving
- For the full video Click Here
- Video with police footage: Click Here
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Personal Injury Lawyers Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Law Personal Injury Lawyers Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team