Most often, people think that the most accidents occur when there is alcohol and drugs are involved, during night time when visibility is greatly reduced, or during dangerous weather conditions such as rain and snow. Although that may be partially the case, contrary to the popular belief, most car accidents happen during no special conditions in broad daylight.
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, we discuss some general Arizona accident statistics that may really shock you. Listen in to discover when most accidents happen – what time of day, week, and month of the year, different conditions and other defining factors – so you can be prepared and protect yourself and your family on the roads of Arizona.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Arizona car accident statistics according to the 2014 Arizona Motor Vehicle Crash Facts.
- When and under which conditions most accidents happen.
- Important factors to consider.
Featured On The Show:
- 2014 Arizona Motor Vehicle Crash Facts
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Personal Injury Lawyers Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Law Personal Injury Lawyers Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team