On the third part of our behind-the-scenes look of Zanes Law firm mini-series, we cover another department essential to our success. Once a case is essentially over and the settlement amount has been agreed upon by our client and the insurance adjuster, the case transitions from a case manager to a settlement coordinator.
Our highly skilled settlement coordinators handle everything that has to do with the bills and collecting money of our clients’ cases. They are also the folks who ensure our clients get the most money after all of the bills and fees have been settled. Tune in below to find out more...
Click here to read our recent blog post about the settlements department!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The duties of a Zanes Law Firm settlement coordinators.
- What settlement coordinators do to ensure our clients get the biggest payout possible.
- How long it usually takes to get a settlement check after a case has been settled.
- How and why our client’s cases progresses between different departments.
- Why certain payouts are bigger than others.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Personal Injury Lawyers Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Law Personal Injury Lawyers Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team