In order to truly understand how a law firm operates and how cases “magically” get handled, it is important to recognize that the success of each firm relies on a number of departments seamlessly working together. Over the next few weeks, we are giving you a behind-the-scenes look at the workings of Zanes Law firm.
On this episode, your host, Casey Hamm, covers the mechanics of the intake department. The folks at the intake department are the first voices clients and potential clients hear when they call Zanes Law. Tune in to find out how this amazing group of people is largely responsible for our top-notch customer service, how they operate and what you can expect when you call our firm.
Click here to read our recent blog post about the intake department!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How the Zanes Law firm intake department works.
- The importance of having an in-house intake department.
- What sets Zanes Law firm’s customer service apart from that of other firms’.
- The duties of intake coordinators.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Personal Injury Lawyers Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Law Personal Injury Lawyers Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team