So you've been involved in an accident and decided to hire an Phoenix personal injury attorney to help you with your legal issue. Just about any attorney you speak to, personal injury specialist or not, will more than likely will be willing to take your case. With such a variety of legal representation and confusing mixed messages out there, how exactly do you pick that attorney or a law firm that's right for you?
On this episode, Doug Zanes pulls back the curtain on how the legal world works when it comes to personal injury cases. He outlines the factors that you need to take into consideration when choosing your injury attorney. Tine in to find out why hiring a lawyer who happens to be a family friend might not be your best option and whether you can switch attorneys if you feel your initial choice was not the right one. Click “Play” below…
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why almost any lawyer will not turn down a personal injury case.
- Why certain lawyers are better suited than others for certain types of cases.
- What you need to know about an attorney before you hire him or her.
- The advantages of hiring a large law firm.
- Whether you have to pay a fee for switching attorneys or law firms.
- Ways of researching attorneys.
Featured On The Show:
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team