With the advent of mobile technology, new ridesharing services like Lyft and Uber are taking the world by storm. With a few taps on your smartphone, you can have a vehicle ready to drive you wherever you need to go. Not only those services are faster and more reliable than Taxis, they are often much more affordable, comfortable and pleasant. Unfortunately, there has been a considerable amount of pushback from the cab companies and lobbyists, claiming that the ridesharing services are unsafe and have insufficient insurance coverage for their passengers.
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, Doug Zanes talks about the differences between services like Uber and Lyft and traditional cab services. Tune in to find out why you should support these services and why the claims about their insufficient insurance coverage and lack of safety are actually not true.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How ridesharing services work.
- The differences between ridesharing and Taxi services.
- Whether you are at risk of not getting compensated for getting hurt in an Uber or Lyft.
- What the cab companies fail to tell the public.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team