Ep #38: Personal Injury Settlements and Taxes
Injury Settlements and Taxes Can be Confusing
At Zanes Law, we deal with many different personal injury cases in the state of Arizona for clients who have been hurt in lots of different ways, and as a result, received varying injury settlements compensation. We often get questions from our clients about the tax consequences of the money they are receiving.
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, Doug Zanes covers how taxes and personal injury settlements work together. Listen in to find out which part of your injury settlements compensation is taxable and which is not. This show will provide you with general insight and understanding about how different types of injury settlements compensation are taxed.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Who you should talk to about your taxes on injury settlements.
- Which part of your injury settlement is taxable.
- What type of compensation is not taxable.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999