On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, hosted by Casey Hamm, we discuss another real-life accident case study. Our today’s guest, Brian, was recently involved in a Phoenix auto accident and has quite an interesting story to share with us.
Brian describes being involved in a 3-car accident on the way to the gym one morning and how it impacted his life. He shares his unique story, how he navigated the claim and the role legal representation has played in that process. Listen in to find out what you can expect in the case you are involved in an accident.
If you have any questions or just want to learn more about this topic, we recommend that you check out our earlier episodes. And remember…it’s always better to be prepared and educated before an accident happens.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Details of Brian’s accident.
- His physical condition after the accident.
- How the accident affected his daily life.
- How seeking out legal representation alleviated his accident claim process.
- How you can get compensated for lost wages due to an accident.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team