Unfortunately, some accidents can be so severe, that as an outcome, a person may suffer a fatal injury causing them to die. When this happens, a personal injury lawsuit, called a Wrongful Death Claim, may be brought up against the party that was either negligent or meant intentional harm to the victim in order to compensate family members for their loss.
On this episode of Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, Doug Zanes covers the topic of wrongful death cases and how they work. You will learn about the specifics, such as who can legally bring those claims up, how the value is determined, different sources of compensation and much more. Don’t miss this educational episode in case you or your loved ones find yourselves in this unfortunate situation.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What a wrongful death claim is.
- Who can (and who can’t) pursue a wrongful death claim.
- How the monetary value of those cases is determined.
- How the available insurance money gets divided between claimants.
- Why it’s best that all claimants have the same attorney.
- Other potential sources of compensation.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Law Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team