We get asked this question a lot: "Should I go to Law School?" This week, we change things up a bit with and talk about whether or not you should go to law school. This episode features an interview with a law student from Phoenix, Arizona, Brian Riley, and is hosted by Cynthia, a former law student.
In this episode, Brian and Cynthia discuss law school, what it’s like to be a law student, their impressions, passions and fears. Tune in for some great advice that will help you make up your mind whether or not your should attend law school. You will also hear some great tips that are sure to help you make less mistakes as a new law student and get the most out of your educational experience.
Don’t miss this informative episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The financial, emotional and time commitments of going to law school.
- The struggles of law school.
- The challenges you should be prepared for.
- Brian’s tips for new law students.
- How to plan for your future after law school.
- Cynthia’s #1 tip about deciding to start law school.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Doug Zanes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team