Social Media Impact on Legal Cases
With the rise of popularity of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms, many folks out there share a great deal of personal information on those sites. Most often, they don’t realize that some of the personal information related to legal issues may harm their chances of a favorable outcome of their cases when shared.
This week on Zanes Law Personal Injury Legal Tips, Doug Zanes covers the topic of social media and the impact it may potentially have on your legal case. Join us to learn about the dos and don’ts of social media during your open case periods. Don’t miss these useful tips!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why you should never share your legal information on social media.
- Whether your information is safe when you make your profiles “Private.”
- Examples of how non-legal personal information can harm your legal case if shared.
- Why you should not try to delete “sensitive” information once it’s already posted.
- The reason you should not try to befriend “the other side” via social media.
Featured On The Show:
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team