Zanes Law, Personal Injury and Car Accident Attorneys
This week, we are featuring another, more extensive interview with Doug Zanes hosted by Ben Buehler-Garcia of KQTH’s The Daily Male.
On this episode, Doug Zanes digs deeper into what you can do to protect yourself and your family if an accident happens. He also talks about what every young person should know in case of an accident. Don’t miss this episode’s actionable advice for those who have been in a car accident and for those who want to arm themselves with this important knowledge before an accident occurs. Doug Zane and his firm are top car accident attorneys.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Doug decided to become an attorney.
- Doug’s background – the making of a star personal injury attorney.
- The differences between the Tucson and Phoenix markets.
- The purpose of Doug’s new booklet Winning Your Personal Injury Case.
- What you can do to protect yourself and your family from an accident.
- Why everyone should have uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage.
- What the Medical Payment Coverage is and why you need to have it.
- The shocking statistics about car accidents.
- The steps to take after the accident happens.
- Why you should not wait to go see a medical practitioner after an accident.
- Select the top personal Injury and car accident attorneys, Zanes Law.
Featured On The Show:
- Amazon Kindle: Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Winning Your Personal Injury Case: The Ultimate 8 Step Guide to Protect Your Health, Family and Finances by Doug Zanes
- Email Doug Zanes: email@example.com
- Zanes Law Tucson: 520-777-7777
- Zanes Law Phoenix: 602-999-9999
You might also find these other episodes interesting:
Are You Ready For Representation
The Zanes Law Legal Team is here to stand up for you and ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in Arizona reach out to us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluationContact the Zanes Law Legal Team