Personal Injury Advice From A Tucson Chiropractor
- Doug Zanes
- August 25, 2014
On the latest episode of our Personal Injury Legal Tips with Doug Zanes talk show, Doug had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Craig Carrion, a chiropractor in Tucson. Dr. Carrion’s passion for all things chiropractic comes from an injury he experienced in a car accident as a teenager. After seeing multiple specialists and suffering from back pain for years, Dr. Carrion found that a chiropractor was the right doctor to help him.
Now that Dr. Carrion has his own chiropractic practice, he uses his 23 years of experience and wealth of information to help patients with personal injuries. Below are just a few points of advice for handling personal injuries from Dr. Carrion:
- If you are involved in an accident that results in an injury, do not hesitate to seek help. If the pain is severe, you need to go to the emergency room right away.
- If pain occurs after an accident, reach out to a doctor or specialist, like a chiropractor, and get an assessment. The sooner you get professional help, the better.
- Find medical professionals who work with a lien-based payment plan. This means that you will not have to pay anything on your first visit and can pay after your legal or insurance settlement comes in.
- If your injury is whiplash, or has to do with your spine, go to a chiropractor. Adjustments and rehabilitation could be the answer to all of your problems. Chiropractors do referrals and cross-reference with medical doctors as well.
Dr. Carrion often acts as a liaison between his patients and their personal injury attorneys, ensuring that their case can be resolved and that professionals are teaming up for their well-being. He also helps his patients with pending personal injury cases by not billing them up front.
For more advice and to hear the interview, listen to Episode #8, “Medical Treatment with Chiropractor, Dr. Carrion,” of our talk show here.
- Phoenix Injury Lawyer’s Advice on Filing a Car Accident Report
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Parking Lot Car Accidents
- Avoiding Phoenix Car Accidents By Turning Your Cell Phone Off
- Neglecting to Use Turn Signals Properly Contributes to Phoenix Car Accidents
- The Tragedy of Backup Automobile Accidents