When Personal Injury Clients are Unhappy With Their Representation


So if you’re unhappy about something that’s going on in your case, about how your case is being handled, or the work that your paralegal or attorney are doing, what do you do? What advice would I give you?

Here’s what you oughta do, you need to talk to somebody in management. So if we’re representing a client and that client is unhappy, what i would like them to do is to call and set up a time to speak with either me as the owner of the firm, my managing attorney, and her capacity as the managing attorney of the firm, or our operations manager who’s responsible for the day to day operations of the firm and our paralegals. That’ll give you the opportunity to explain what your concerns are, what problems you’re having, so that we can fix it. Because the goal is to fix it so that you’re represented well, so that you believe everything that needs to be done on your case is being done. And that’s all that takes is a phone call or an email. So if you’re unhappy about something, call management within the firm and we’ll take care of it for you.

If you’ve been injured in an accident, give us a call and we’ll take care of you and we’ll make sure that your case is handled the way that it needs to be handled.

Get in Touch
Free Case Evaluation
Please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.

    Skip to content